|Per Hour - Flexi||£7||£6.50||£6.50|
All fees are payable one month in advance
Fees are per age group;
Bumble Bees 0-2yrs
Butterflies 3yrs and above
10% discount for siblings - to be applied to the eldest sibling's account
Three hours minimum per day with flexible hours - not to be taken over lunch period e.g. 11:30-2:30
Additionally, we offer a pick-up service from Brakenbury Primary school & Benfield Primary school
Fee for this service of £25 till 6pm
A note regarding ALL ad-hoc bookings, from September 2020 there will now be a £1.50 booking fee for each session booked regardless of duration. This applies to ad-hoc, permanent and funded children. If a booking is then cancelled the fee remains in place.
The reason for these charges is the admin involved in all extra sessions, plus staffing changes & lunch numbers
Our prices include;
- Lunch, tea, drinks & snacks
- Milk supplied by 'Cool Milk'
- Nappies & wipes
We ask you to provide;
- Formula milk
- Nappy cream
- Also, a spare set of clothes is always a good idea!
Are you enlitled to a fully funded place for your 2 year old?
2 year funding is set at 570 hours of fully funded childcare per year. It is quick & easy to find out if you are entitled. Just follow this simple guide
- apply online at www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/fis
- fill in the 'two year application form'
- if you are eligible then you will be provided with an e number to give to yout chosen childcare provider
it's as simple as that. So see if you are eligible today!
Are you entitled to 30hrs funding?
- see www.childcarechoices.gov.uk website to check your eligibility.
You must re validate your code every 3 months
If you are new to 30 hours then you must apply by the end of term for your code to be valid for the next term.